Beach Hut Bed and Breakfast Policies
All Guests of the Beach Hut Bed and Breakfast are required to comply with all of the Inn’s Policies and Regulations, including but not limited to the following. Failure to comply with any of our policies and regulations may result in eviction; in such event, there will be no refund for the balance of the reservation.
Our room rate is for Single or Double Occupancy only. A two-night minimum stay is required. During Holidays, Special Local Events & Seasonal Times of the Year, a 3 or more night minimum may be required.
Guests who secure a reservation accept the Terms of the Beach Hut Bed and Breakfast Policies.
DURING the COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
For your convenience, we accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. We require each Reservation to be guaranteed by a valid Credit Card at the time of booking.
Upon arrival, guests must present their driver’s license and credic card.
A Free, Reserved On-site Parking Space is guaranteed for each room.
WiFi is available in each Room and on the Property Grounds. This service is provided at no charge to our Guests.
ARRIVALS & DEPARUTRES:
Check-In time starts at 4:00 PM. Checkout Time is 11 AM. Late Check-In arrangements may be made with prior notice.
As a small, family-owned B & B, cancellations affect us dearly. We understand that plans change at the last minute. We hope that you understand, as a small facility with limited availability, we must enforce our Cancellation Policies.
- There will be No Refunds for No-Shows or Early Departures.
- An 8% Processing Fee will be assessed for all Cancellations.
- We cannot guarantee we will receive an Email Cancellation – Please Telephone your Cancellation to receive confirmation.
- Cancellations due to Inclement Weather or Natural or Man-Made Disasters are Non-Refundable if the reservation was not cancelled per the Cancellation Deadline Schedule outlined below.
- 14 day cancellation notice for stays totaling 4 or less nights
- 30 day cancellation notice for stay totaling 5 or more nights
- If the Cancellation Notice is not received by the Designated Deadlines required above, the entire cost of the stay is Non-Refundable.
- If Cancellation received by the Designated Deadlines above, Payment, less the 8% Processing Fee, will be refunded to the same Credit Card.
- Consider purchasing trip cancellation insurance if you think you may cancel.Cancellation Deadlines to receive a Full Refund less the 8% Processing Fee.
Out of consideration for all of our Guests, the Beach Hut Bed and Breakfast is a completely non-smoking facility. This includes medicinal marijuana.
Smoking is not permitted in any guest room or public spaces. Guests who smoke or allow smoking in their guest rooms will be charged a minimum cleaning fee of $250, which will be charged to their credit card.
Children are welcome, but because we are an adult-oriented Bed and Breakfast, we require that all persons bringing children twelve years of age or under sign an agreement to keep their children under their care, custody and control at all times. Children twelve years and younger cannot be left alone in a guest room. Failure to comply with this agreement may result in eviction, and there will be no refund for the balance of the reservation.
When a minor unaccompanied by an adult seeks accommodations, we require a parent or guardian of the minor, or other responsible adult, to assume, in writing, full liability for any and all proper charges and other obligations incurred by the minor for accommodations and any services provided by or through this B & B, as well as for any and all injuries or damage caused by the minor to any person or property. California Civil Code 1865(1)(d).
Though we love your pets, we do not allow you to bring them. Also, there are no pets living at the B & B.
Pursuant to applicable Fire Statutes and Regulations, lighted candles and incense are not allowed.
To insure the safety, peace, and tranquility of all of our guests, no illegal activity of any kind is allowed on the premises. No loud voices or inappropriate noise, running, rough housing, or similar activity is permitted. If a Guest(s) does not comply with all Federal, State, Local laws and Beach Hut Bed and Breakfast Policies, the Guest(s) may be asked to leave the premises and/or be evicted. In such case, no refund will be issued for the balance of the reservation
Guests are solely responsible for any and all personal belongings at all times during their stay. The Beach Hut Bed and Breakfast is not, and will not be responsible, for any damage, loss, theft or disappearance of guest property.