Award Winning Mission Bay Park
The 4200-acre Mission Bay Park, the largest man made Land/Aquatic Park in the country, has 26 miles of Bay-front and 17 miles of Ocean-front Coastline/ Beaches
Sport enthusiasts enjoy miles of Boardwalks for Biking, Walking, Rollerblading and Jogging.
Designated Sail Bay water areas are for Sailing, Wind Surfing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Kayaking or Motorized Boating.
Stroll the Boardwalks to enjoy Spectacular Sunsets, and hit the Ocean Waves for Surfing or Boogie Boarding.
San Diego’s Best Bed & Breakfast
Uniquely located at Sail Bay in Mission Bay Park and nestled between La Jolla and Downtown, the Beach Hut Bed and Breakfast is a conveniently located destination for everyone from Business Travelers to Vacationers and Honeymooners.
For a truly ‘Southern California Experience’, the Beach Hut Bed and Breakfast is The Best Place to spend your next visit to San Diego. Innkeeper/Owners Norm and Linda will warmly welcome you.
Park in your free Reserved on-site Parking Space, enjoy complimentary Wireless Internet and relax Poolside or at the Fire Table on the Professionally Landscaped Patio. Great dining, shopping and more within easy walking distance.
Beach Hut B & B provides a host of amenities you won’t find at any other Bed & Breakfast in San Diego including:
- Located in 4200 Acre Mission Bay Park
- Private Exterior Entrances
- Free On-Site Reserved Parking
- Free WiFi
- Eat when you are ready with Fully Stocked/Equipped ‘Good Morning Kitchen’/In-room Dining Table and Chairs
- Granite/Travertine Private Bathroom
- In- Room Climate Control for Central AC/Heat
- LCD TV with All H.D. & Premium Cable Channels
- Faux Fireplace
- Saline Pool & Marble Fire Table on Professionally Landscaped Patio
- Settees and umbrella dining tables on the patio.